These are the eGS exam dates:
- September 19, 2023
- October 11, 2023
- November 14, 2023
- December 05, 2023
- January 23, 2024
- March, 14, 2024
Registration for an eGS examination is always possible from the day after the previous examination date.
The exams usually start at 10 am and 11.30 am. In exceptional cases, the examination dates can be extended by a third examination round on one examination date. You are able to write 2 different eGS exams per exam date.
Per semester, there is one exam only for the eGS course “Arbeiten mit Microsoft Excel” (“Working with Microsoft Excel”). The next exam date is Jan. 16, 2024, and you can register at the beginning of WiSe 2023/24.
How can I take part in the exam?
- Please reserve a place in the test centre in good time via OnCourse
- Exam registrations are only possible with an active account - simply use your existing Stud.IP account and use Shibboleth to log in
- After you have logged in, you can access "Exam registration" in the area of your personal profile (at the top right of your profile picture) and the entire exam schedule
- Exam dates that are relevant for you are clearly marked as eGS exams
- Select your preferred exam date and register yourself independently
- Once you have successfully registered, you will find your booking under "My Exam Registrations"
- Register via PABO, if your departments supports registration
- Changed your mind? No worries - you are able to register, de-register or change your exam selection up to one week before the exam. However, after this deadline participation is no longer possible. Please, simply register for a subsequent date.
- Attention: No participation without registration!
Preparing for the eGS examYou are welcome to read about possible question types of the exam software on the following homepage: http://www.eassessment.uni-bremen.de and use our demo exam.
Credit Points and Certificates
Your result will be automatically entered in PABO in the weeks following the examination date if you have registered there. Generally, this is the quickest way to receive your exam result.
If you are unable to register via PABO, we will be happy to issue you with a certificate of achievement after you have successfully passed the examination. To do so, please access "Performance records and more" in the area of your personal profile here on OnCourse and use the registration option "eGS Leistungsnachweise/certificates of achievement". Certificates of achievement are issued and sent out at most once a month - please register in good time.
If you are a student of the Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies (“Kommunikations- und Medienwissenschaft” ) and are taking Module 4 Business Administration, please indicate the ZeMKI for the forwarding.