|Lehrende/Lecturer/s:||Experts from University of Bremen and external departments|
|Zeitraum/Time period:||SoSe 2023|
|Credit Points:||3 CP|
|Lizenz/License:||CC BY SA|
Acquisition of Competences
- Raising awareness of social dimensions of inequality, power and discrimination
- Dealing with conditions and forms of exclusion and devaluation
- Enabling a comprehensive critique of discrimination and dealing with socially effective categories of difference
- Promoting a diversity-conscious, appreciative and discrimination-critical attitude
- Getting to know further possibilities and offers to in order to expand and deepen one's own diversity competences beyond the course
To receive a certificate of achievement and credit points, you must complete the course with an electronic examination. You can choose the examination date freely from several options in the semester. The examination takes place in presence at the test centre of the University of Bremen.
The event is open to students of all disciplines. The offer is aimed in particular at students of the University of Bremen and Bremen universities. The content is also available as OER for all interested parties.
Lecturers of the Course
Experts from University of Bremen and external departments
This course is supervised by the eGeneral Studies team. If you have any queries, please contact: email@example.com